What is a Provider
We believe being a Sanctioned Provider goes far beyond filling out an application. We take our commitment to quality and safety seriously. Each of our Providers and Officials are screened with a thorough background check and must complete our online “Awareness Training” Once they clear the background check Providers must complete our Certification training and exam.
We are looking for those who are passionate about attracting people of all ages and backgrounds to the exciting sport of extreme archery, and being on the cutting edge of an exciting new sport, while making excellent income in the process!
What are the Benefits
There is a wide range of benefits to becoming an IEAF-certified Provider who hosts leagues and/or tournaments.
- Credibility as an IEAF-certified provider/club.
- Earn $3 for each member who signs up under your name.
- Liability Insurance coverage for all IEAF sanctioned leagues and tournament games.
- Legal representation for disputes that arise during IEAF sanctioned events
- Member pricing on IEAF-certified equipment
- Discounts provided by IEAF sponsors and/or partner organizations
- Use of our exclusive software for league and tournament creation. No more hours spent creating and changing brackets!
- A prominent placement on both ArcheryTag.com/locations, and IEAF.org/locations
- Having the ability to publish and advertise your events on the Xtreme Archery App for Android and IOS phones.
- IEAF results system for player/team statistics tracking
- Social media networking and exposure
- Referrals from IEAF.org and ArcheryTag.com
- License to operated IEAF sanctioned leagues and tournaments
- Unlimited income opportunities from multiple streams:
- League fees
- Membership fees
- Tournament fees
- Equipment sales
There is an annual fee to be recognized as an IEAF-certified provider.
- The fees help cover the cost of liability insurance, marketing services, media coverage, IEAF mobile app, league and tournament planning assistance, league and tournament bracket creation, sponsorship information, background checks, legal services, and use of the globally recognized Archery Tag® Xtreme brand of equipment.
- The Provider is responsible for providing official IEAF-certified equipment for all sanctioned leagues and tournaments.
Why Insurance is Important
Covered Activities: Extreme Archery tournament and league play as approved by the Carrier and Sanctioned by the International Extreme Archery Federation (IEAF). Coverage is afforded to Member Teams that are in good standing and while playing Extreme Archery in IEAF sanctioned events.
General Liability Limits
|$1,000,000||Products and Completed Operations Aggregate|
|$1,000,000||Personal & Advertising Injury|
|$1,000,000||Participant Legal Liability|
|$300,000||Damage to Premises Rented to You (each occurrence)|
|$50,000||Medical Payments for Sports Participants (Per Accident)|
|$250||Medical Payments for Sports Participants Corridor Deductible (Per Accident)|
Getting Started with the Membership Process
Call 877-505-IEAF (4323) to speak with a knowledgeable IEAF representative to answer all of your questions and to assist you in this process
In order to become IEAF-certified, prospective Providers first need to fill out our online application.
- IEAF will run all Applicants through a background check, including but not limited to the National Sex Offenders Registry and a Criminal background check for violent crimes, Fraud and other financial crimes.
- Applicants are required to learn the official IEAF rules for extreme archery and become familiar with the IEAF league system by one of the following methods: videoconference, live training session, or online. These videoconferences and live training sessions take place at predetermined and scheduled times. Within 10 days of completing the training, providers are required to pass a certification exam.