What is a Provider
We believe being a Sanctioned Provider goes far beyond filling out an application. We take our commitment to quality and safety seriously. Each of our Providers and Officials are screened with a thorough background check and must complete our online “Awareness Training” Once they clear the background check Providers must complete our Certification training and exam.
We are looking for those who are passionate about attracting people of all ages and backgrounds to the exciting sport of extreme archery, and being on the cutting edge of an exciting new sport, while making excellent income in the process!
What are the Benefits
There is a wide range of benefits to becoming an IEAF-certified Provider who hosts leagues and/or tournaments.
- Credibility as an IEAF-certified provider/club.
- Earn $3 for each member who signs up under your name.
- Member pricing on IEAF-certified equipment
- Discounts provided by IEAF sponsors and/or partner organizations
- Use of our exclusive software for league and tournament creation. No more hours spent creating and changing brackets!
- A prominent placement on both ArcheryTag.com/locations, and IEAF.org/locations
- Having the ability to publish and advertise your events on the Xtreme Archery App for Android and IOS phones.
- IEAF results system for player/team statistics tracking
- Social media networking and exposure
- Referrals from IEAF.org and ArcheryTag.com
- License to operated IEAF sanctioned leagues and tournaments
- Unlimited income opportunities from multiple streams:
- League fees
- Membership fees
- Tournament fees
- Equipment sales
There is an annual fee to be recognized as an IEAF-certified provider.
- The fees help cover the cost of liability insurance, marketing services, media coverage, IEAF mobile app, league and tournament planning assistance, league and tournament bracket creation, sponsorship information, background checks, legal services, and use of the globally recognized Archery Tag® Xtreme brand of equipment.
- The Provider is responsible for providing official IEAF-certified equipment for all sanctioned leagues and tournaments.